Free Download WordPress Admin Customization (Nulled) [Latest Version]
Envato Tuts+ Courses
- Video courses taught by expert instructors.
- Learn new skills from start to finish.
- Downloadable Source Files also available on GitHub.
WordPress is a great content management system, and the variety of themes available makes it one of the most versatile and customizable platforms out there. But most themes only affect the way the front-end looks and behaves. Is it possible to customize the back-end? The answer is yes, and that’s what you’ll be learning in this course.
Over the course of 15 lessons you’ll learn how to brand and customize the WordPress Admin, making WordPress a more complete package for your clients and theme buyers.
What You’ll Learn
- How to create an entirely different looking admin area.
- How you can reinvent and customize the dashboard screen.
- How to clean up and organize the left menu.
- How you can add help documentation.
- How to change the color scheme of the admin area.
About the Instructor
Adi Purdila is an expert web designer and developer based in Romania. He’s created more than thirty courses for Envato Tuts+, on every conceivable web design topic; from Bootstrap, WordPress, and Foundation, to Sass and Sketch. You can check out his portfolio, follow him on Twitter, and see his ThemeForest portfolio.
Please Note: We update new contents like WordPress Themes, Plugins, PHP Scripts everyday. But you should remember that you should never use this items in a commercial website. All the contents posted here for development & testing purpose only. We’re not responsible for any damage, use at your own RISK! We highly recommend you that kindly buy the original item from the Original Developer (tutsplus) website. Thank you.